DR. PETRA SEISL PRESENTS ALTLAS PROFESSIONALS
By applying our knowledge and consulting tools to ATLAS PROFESSIONALS, we are reaching out to the world of liberal professions. Economically relevant information regarding freelancers, lawyers, business and tax consultants as well as notaries can be obtained. It is also possible to conduct automated intercompany comparisons, estimate the regional tax consultant density or learn about the income situation of various professions. Our application is used by larger professional practices, desiring to expand as well as manufacturers and suppliers, wanting to offer a special business services to this target group.
- tax consultants, accountants, lawyers, notaries, patent attorneys, etc.
- information service compendium for every specialist group
- conduct average comparisons
- immediate illustration of regional densities via our map function
- various up-to-date information via the news function
- create high-quality reports at the touch of a button
DR. PETRA SEISL
PETRA SEISL is responsible for the liberal professionals, pharmacies and non-medical health professionals at REBMANN RESEARCH. She recently gained substantial public attention for her project “womanizing”. She is an authorized signatory and manages our office in Berlin. At the LMU in Munich she studied business administration and was awarded her doctorate (Dr. rer. pol.) in 1998. Her main focus is on supporting complex change projects as well as communication, leadership and HR.