We understand ourselves as a creator of ideas as well as a digital partner to companies whose main focus is on liberal professions and medium-sized enterprises. Picture, left to right: Daniel Möller (Engineering), Dr. Bernd Rebmann (founder, CEO) Matthias Haberstroh (Engineering).
„If you want to build an atlas don’t drum up people to collect data and don’t assign them tasks and work but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the see of information.“
Somewhat different from Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, it was indeed the longing for information that led us in the nineties to collect business management data regarding the medical profession.
- Business management data on doctor’s practice is a „Black Box“
- Structured databases are created (in a specific group atlas)
- First simple calculation tools are available – Vergleichsrechner (comparative cost calculator) and Praxisschätzer (practice value calculator)
- We advise advisors
- research in cooperation with the Health University (UMIT) (Hall/Tirol, Austria) and launch of ATLAS MEDICUS® Austria
- cooperation with SFA (tax consulting for doctors)
- Raiffeisen Group Austria uses ATLAS MEDICUS® Austria
- foundation of subsidiary in St. Johann (Tirol, Austria)
- European protection for ATLAS EXPLORER® and HIT-O-METER® (world innovations)
- extension to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- community tools + market places
- simple light tools (web apps) for quick analysis